About the Program
Below is an overview of the program. For a complete instruction guide for your site, please go to your home page. You will find links to Quick Start Guides and Complete Instruction Guides.
THREE KEY PLAYERS TO THE ENTIRE PROCESS
An Administrator is a person who distributes the Assessments through Assessment Invitations. This could be either a trainer who uses the Assessments in seminars or a consultant, coach or manager who might use the Assessments on an assignment with a team, a family unit, a Board of Directors, etc.
This is an individual whom the Administrator has authorized to take an Assessment through their Assessment invitation.
An observer is someone who the member invites to complete an online observer Assessment on the member.
This is a key feature that enables members to acquire a unique 360-degree view of themselves by inviting an unlimited number of observers, within a 30-day period, to complete an Assessment on them. Members simply type in the observerís name and email address and thatís it. The rest is totally automated. The observers are sent an email from the member inviting them to complete the assessment on the memberís behalf.
FOUR KEY COMPONENTS IN THE
BEHAVIORAL STYLE ASSESSMENT PACKAGE
The Online Behavioral Style Assessment
The Online Behavioral Style Assessment is an online 18-question Assessment that only takes 3-5 minutes to complete. The member reads a pair of statements and decides which statement best describes them. Once completed, it will be determined which behavioral style the member is and generate a personalized Behavioral Style Assessment Report.
There are four primary behavioral styles. Each one of these four styles has very distinct and predictable patterns of observable behavior. Each of the four primary styles also has four secondary styles. Once members understand these patterns, they have the key to unlock their ability to get along with nearly anyone.
The Behavioral Style Assessment Report - Self Assessment
Each member receives a comprehensive personalized Behavioral Style Assessment Report once the online Assessment is completed. It is a vital tool for improving all their personal and business relationships. It includes a description of behaviors they exhibit most of the time, plus specific strategies for improving their effectiveness in both business and personal situations. The report also offers suggestions for others on how they can treat the member more successfully in both business and personal interactions.
In addition to the Behavioral Style Assessment Report, each member can also view his or her eGraph results. This is a grid of all the styles. The memberís self-assessment style is plotted with a red dot and each observerís assessment is also plotted. As soon as an observer completes the Assessment on the member, the result is plotted on the memberís personal eGraph with a color-coded symbol denoting either a business or personal contact.
The confidentiality of observers is preserved. The member just sees the colored symbols, not the observerís name. That way, each observer feels free to be as open and honest as possible in his or her assessment of the member.
The more observers who finish the assessment for a member, the more complete the results. A complete 360-degree view of oneís behavioral style includes observer assessments from both the memberís personal and business relationships.
How to Use Behavioral Styles with Others
At the core of the Behavioral Style package is The Platinum RuleôÖ Treat others the way they want to be treated.
Now that you are more familiar with your own primary style of behavior and are aware that there are three other primary styles, you can understand why you click with some people and not with others. You may begin to understand how tension builds in a relationship just from a pace or priority difference.
How to Use the Behavioral Styles with Others will be your guide to learning to treat people differentlyÖ according to their needs, not your needs.
This section will guide you through identifying another personís style as well as provide valuable information to their mode of operation in different environmentsÖ at work, at home, in social settings, etc.
This section is an awareness tool to help you understand how you are similar and how you are different from the other styles. Through simple modifications in behavior, you will see your relationships improve for the better!
THREE KEY SITES TO THE ENTIRE PROCESS
Administrator Home Page
This Home Page is a key tool providing flexibility for training options and important data to track member progress. It is a personalized, private Home Page. It allows the Administrator to:
- Pre-purchase Assessments at a discount:
One Assessment Package includes the online Self-Assessment; the Behavioral Style Report, an eGraph, an unlimited number of observer assessments for a 30-day period; and the Observer Composite Report, all on a personalized Home Page for each member.
- Distribute Assessments to members by simply entering each individualís first name, last name, and email address. Click send, and an automatic email goes out. This is how a member becomes authorized to take the Assessment.
- Track the account status to see how many Assessments have been used, how many are left, and order more as needed.
- View the eGraphs and reports of your members who are authorized to take the Assessment. This feature also allows you to see which members have completed the Assessment and send automated reminders to those who have not.
- Permit or block members from seeing their personalized Behavioral Style Report and eGraph. Why block it? If you want to present the members with their reports and eGraphs at the time of the training session, meeting, etc. (so the members do not get ahead of themselves), you have the ability to do so.
- Print the collective results of up to 20 members on a single eGraph with color codes and a color key to identify each individual member. This is great when you are working with a group and want to see at a glance where everyone falls on the graph in relation to each other.
Administrator Assessment Page
Once the Administrator distributes Assessments to members authorizing them to take the Assessment, an email is sent to the members with a link to the Administratorís Assessment Page. This allows the member to register and take the 18-question online Assessment. Once an authorized member takes and submits his or her Assessment, one credit is deducted from the Administratorís account.
Member Home Page
This is a personalized, private Home Page for each member.
It allows the Member to:
- Invite observers to complete the online observer Assessment on the member
- View observers invited - This is where the member can view, at a glance, all the observers he/she invited and can see who has completed the observer assessment and who has not. For those observers who have not yet completed the assessment for the member, the member only needs to click on a ďsendĒ button, and reminders are automatically sent to observers.
- View and print their comprehensive, personalized Behavioral Style Assessment Report (if access is permitted).
- View and print their personalized eGraph (if access is permitted).
- Access the Using Behavioral Styles with Others Section